My Startup Debut Vol. II
April 25 @ 17:00 - 19:00
What is it about?
My Startup Debut welcomes anybody – with or without experience – to dip a toe in the water of the startup world. You will hear real-life experiences of what it’s like to be in the scene and what it takes to become successful.
For this year’s second series of inspirational talks, we are welcoming:
• Juhani Mykkänen, Co-founder of Wolt, the app that gets your favourite food at home.
• Nico Rotstein, CTO at Kodit.io with a PhD in Artificial Intelligence and professional experience in software development.
• Mike Bradshaw, coach for early-stage startups and entrepreneurs.
It’s your chance to:
• find out if entrepreneurship is for you
• discover your inner entrepreneur
• meet inspiring people in the startup ecosystem
• get answers to your questions about the entrepreneurial journey
When and where?
Wednesday, April 25th, 5 pm, The Shortcut, Lapinlahdenkatu 16, Entrance 15B.
Register now and secure your place: https://goo.gl/1Z7A1G
Please REMEMBER that marking “going” on Facebook DOES NOT secure your place. REGISTER through the link provided above!