Our goal is to have more people considering creating or working for a startup
We do this by
- lowering the barrier of participation
- being more inclusive
- using technology and entrepreneurship
- enhancing under-utilised skills
- learning by doing
- training leading to more job opportunities
What is there in it for me?
If you are …
already an expert and wish to top up your skills to increase your chances of being employed by a startup or do you want to learn …
- Entrepreneurial Skills: ideation, marketing, legalities, market research, customer development, sales, financial management, etc.
- Tech Skills: coding, software packages, prototyping, mobile app development, web-based platforms, game design, etc.
- People Skills: project management, team building, pitching, communications, social media visibility, branding oneself, etc.
- Design Skills: UI/UX design, design thinking, service design, graphic design, digital services, advertising, film/production editing, script (writing), etc.
In The Shortcut’s Talent Programme you can
- Receive professional skills training (areas: tech, design, business, projects, social media, etc.)
- Extend personal and professional network
- Showcase own skills by working on projects
- Learn about the startup mindset and working style
- Open up pathways in the startup ecosystem