AWS re/Start Program
AWS re/Start is a free, full-time skills development program to jump-start your career working in cloud computing. A technology background is not required to apply. The program is focused on unemployed and underemployed individuals.
AWS re/Start and The Shortcut have teamed up to offer this tuition free, hybrid program in Helsinki.
AWS Cloud and IT Fundamentals training will be held online while networking events and career workshops will take place in person at The Shortcut office in Helsinki.
The program is running from 13th of March until 15th of June 2023 and you can apply now.
The deadline is on the 12th of February.
Mo-Fr, 9:00 – 16:00
Looking for AWS talent?
In collaboration with AWS re/Start, The Shortcut has organized a three-month intensive training for international talent to become AWS Certified Cloud Practitioners.
It is our pleasure to introduce our freshly trained talent to you.
You can book a short call with our talent expert, Anna Hiltunen about your recruitment needs or join us for our graduation and networking event with our newly trained AWS talent on the 8th of December, from 10 to 14 at The Shortcut office (lunch included).
Please send an email to [email protected] with your recruitment requirements and if you would like to join the networking event in December.
what can I expect?
You will learn cloud computing skills and prepare for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification with free access to practice mock exams.
Through scenario-based learning, hands-on labs, and coursework, learners gain the skills they need for an entry-level cloud role. In the program, you’ll also focus on professional skills such as adaptive communication, time management, resume building, and interviewing to prepare for employer meeting and interviews.
After you graduate, The Shortcut will help you connect with employers and move into your new working life.
What your journey to the cloud will look like
- Fill out the application.
- We will invite suitable candidates to do a quick technical assessment and call you for an interview.
- You will receive a confirmation of your spot by Monday, 6th of March
- Orientation Day at The Shortcut Office on Monday, 10th of March
- Classes from 13.3 – 15.6, Monday to Thursday, 9:00 to 16:00. Friday afternoon is for soft skills development.
- Prepare for interviews and employer meetings
- Advance your career!
- You are interested in a career in cloud computing
- You are currently living in Uusimaa region, eligible to work in Finland and are looking for a new job opportunity
- You can commit to the full training (13.3 – 15.6, Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 16:00)
- You have access to a computer and internet
What skills will I learn?
Through hands-on interactive sessions, you’ll learn technical, behavioral and mindset skills to prepare you to launch a career in the cloud.