AWS re/Start Program
AWS re/Start is a free, full-time skills development program to jump-start your career working in cloud computing. A technology background is not required to apply. The program is focused on unemployed and underemployed individuals.
AWS re/Start and The Shortcut have teamed up to offer this tuition free, hybrid program in Helsinki.
AWS Cloud and IT Fundamentals training will be held online while networking events and career workshops will take place in person at The Shortcut office in Helsinki.
The program is running from the 11th of September until 8th of December 2023. Applications are now closed.
Mo-Fr, 9:00 – 16:00
what can I expect?
You will learn cloud computing skills and prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification with free access to practice mock exams.
Through scenario-based learning, hands-on labs, and coursework, learners gain the skills they need for an entry-level cloud role. In the program, you’ll also focus on professional skills such as adaptive communication, time management, resume building, and interviewing to prepare for employer meeting and interviews.
After you graduate, The Shortcut will help you connect with employers and move into your new working life.
What your journey to the cloud will look like
- Applications are now closed.
- We will invite suitable candidates to an online interview.
- You will receive a confirmation of your spot by Monday, 4th of September.
- Classes from 11.9 – 25.11, Monday to Thursday, 9:00 to 16:00. Friday afternoon is for soft skills development.
- Revision and exam from 27.11 – 7.12.
- Graduation and networking event on Friday, 8th of December.
- Advance your career!
- You are interested in a career in cloud computing
- You are currently living in Uusimaa region, eligible to work in Finland and are looking for a new job opportunity
- You can commit to the full training (11.9 – 8.12, Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 16:00)
- You have access to a computer and internet
- You are proficient in English
What skills will I learn?
Through hands-on interactive sessions, you’ll learn technical, behavioral and mindset skills to prepare you to launch a career in the cloud.
Behavior & Mindset skills...
Looking for AWS talent?
In collaboration with AWS re/Start, The Shortcut has organized a three-month intensive training for international talent to become AWS Certified Cloud Practitioners.
It is our pleasure to introduce our freshly trained talent to you.
Please send an email to [email protected] with your recruitment requirements.