The Catalyst Programme
The Shortcut is a service provider for the Epiqus Kotouttaminen Social Impact Bond, which is designed to accelerate job access for unemployed jobseekers. At The Shortcut, the Catalyst programme is designed to offer highly-skilled jobseekers a chance to showcase their skills to startups, and to build the necessary skills to launch or work for a startup.
Anyone who is currently receiving unemployment benefits through TE Services may be eligible to participate.
The Catalyst Programme structure
- Duration: 70 working days, with a minimum of 25 hours per week
- Start next round: 22nd of October 2018
- 3 first weeks intensive Immersion Programme: What are startups? What is the startup mindset & working style? How to plan a career path in startups/ as an entrepreneur?
- After that: take on projects/ team activities, build a personal plan
- Executing the personal plan, skill development and peer learning activities and/or creating an own business
Any questions about the programme? Contact at email@example.com
Next info session: September 17th 2018. RSVP here